MUFE Aqua Liners: #7 Diamond Black Purple + #15 Iridescent Anthracite (Swatch + Review)

MUFE has been on my radar for a while. Initially, i was really only interested in their foundations (the much hyped HD foundation as well as their face and body foundation) but  i just couldn’t take the plunge because i knew i wanted to try the Chanel Vitalumière Aqua first. That didn’t stop me from approaching their counter, and everytime, i played with the same thing - their aqua liners. Clearly, i gave in - I ended up picking up #7 and #15. 


#7 Diamond Black Purple - Sapphire blue-toned black-purple with blue-violet shimmers. 
#15 Iridescent Anthracite - Deep blued charcoal (gunmetal). Great alternative to the traditional black eyeliner.
I apologise for the wordy descriptions but these are the only ways to describe them! I love how complex these shades are, it really makes them unique.
This was a dream to apply. It has a foam tip rather than a brush which i prefer. Its shorter, tapered and stiff tip allowed precise application. 
The formula was thin but not too watery, you can tell because the color pigmentation was incredibly intense with just one stroke. It goes on smooth and it was easy to use. The liner needs to be shaken well before use, otherwise it goes on sheer and uneven. They will flake if the layer is too thick. 

Once they dry, they truly are budgeproof, smudgeproof and waterproof. 
However, these can be easily removed with a makeup remover. This is after removing with my Bioderma Make Up Remover. Notice how it doesn’t smudge, but flakes:
Here's a little FOTD i did with #15 Iridescent Anthracite:
I apologise in advance for my unruly brows, I'm getting them done when i get back and its a requirement for me to grow them out a bit first.
HK’s summer weather is characterized by its heat, humidity, rain and typhoons. I put them to the ultimate test by wearing each of these an entire day and I honestly think this is such a quality product. It is so hard to find vibrant and opaque liquid liners that stay put in rain or shine as well as these. 

The only complaint i have is how tiny the bottle is considering its price. I guess liquid liners tend to dry out before you finish them anyway. There are 15 colors in the range and 3 different finishes - matte, irridescent and diamond. I think the unique colors are definitely worth the money! I am considering picking up #14 and #4 too. 

MUFE Aqua Liners are available in HK for $198. Aussie ladies can find them at PM Studio in Sydney or online for $34 AUD. Those in the States can find it on Sephora for $23.
=('.')=

chloé

No comments