Feeling Nautical


jumper: Zara Kids, jacket: H&M, jeans: ASOS, bag: Givenchy, sunglasses: Karen Walker, oxfords: Jeffrey Campbell
I usually wear sneakers day in, day out - I forgot how much I loved these oxfords, the cut out is such a nice detail (especially when I wear cute socks with it) and the wooden sole looks so nice against the white.
One perk of being so tiny? Fitting into kids sizes in clothes and shoes. One of my favourite places to shop is actually Zara kids, especially in Hong Kong when there are always so many bargains. I should have photographed the actual sweater because it is the cutest knit! There's a slight split on the sides and star studs along the shoulder on both sides ^^ I often fit into Grade School sizing for sneakers too, this means cheaper kicks :D
This being said though, I can't seem to stop buying mens streetwear. A lot of my clothes are actually mens pieces. I just picked up a mens jacket from the Helmut Lang x Uniqlo collab and I am in love.
It seems that when I'm not buying ladies clothes, I'm desperately trying to fit into kids and mens sizes. The most outrageous sized item I own is probably one of my adidas t-shirts which is a mens XL, insane because I'm usually the absolute smallest size for ladies clothes. You can usually get away with wearing items that fit a bit looser when it comes to streetwear though, I do like it when it's oversized :3
You may have seen me post this photo on instagram a while ago:
I had to go to Box Hill, one of the most asian suburbs in Melbourne, to go to the dentist and I was having a massive sulk because I already hate being there but there were people everywhere for the mid autumn festival. Plus I realllllllly detest the dentist. I'm super nervous because I have to get my wisdoms out soon eeek! I'll be getting all 4 out and going under. 

Have you guys had your wisdoms out? What was your experience like? Any tips for post-surgery?
No scary stories please haha!

=('.')=

chloé

8 comments

  1. nautical look is one of my favorite style ever. it never fails and always looks chic :-D.
    Oh nook wisdom tooth!! I haven't got mine removed but I really hope I don'T have to.. x(
    Btw, did you have to bleach your hair first to achieve your current hair color now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perf outfit as always!!!!
    Hahaha oh that day in Box Hill. At least I saw your IG and found out about the fest before I had to go, or I would have been really mad too. Last time i went to the dentist he told me I don't have roots for wisdoms which means I will never grow any!! YAY! Apparently it's genetics.. my dad only grew 2 out of 4 and my mum never had any either. Good luck!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I have so many navy/white stripey tops haha!
    I had my hair bleached to a platinum white/ash grey so i just dyed my roots a blue-black, gradually blended it out to the ends and i've just been letting it fade as i wash it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh thanks girl! OMG you are so lucky, I had my consultation yesterday and now I'm freaking out :c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jenn! Thanks for stopping by c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you look so adorable! What a cute outfit. And I love those round sunnies on you, you wear them well.

    ReplyDelete