stay fly


kimono: UNIF, dress: H&M, shoes: Saucony, earrings: ALAND, 
I wore this out for dinner with the boy a couple of weeks ago but I'm only just getting the post up now because I wanted to get some beauty content up first. 
UNIF is one of my favorite brands, I own quite a bit from them. This kimono is so ridiculous but I freaking love it. The medium length of the kimono is really different with the tassels draping even lower. I love the window detailing on the unicorn embroidery on the back as well as the UNIF logo at the front. I think its really unique and makes the design stand out even more. I indeed feel super fly when the tassels are swooshing everywhere. 
These Saucony Shadow OGs in Black Razz are one of my favorite sneakers that I own. It was part of the Cavity Pack released July last year and I was on a shoe diet at the time but then they went on sale at Hype and I snatched the last pair in my size. I rarely like hot pink colorways for sneakers but paired with the black the way it's done, they look so mean and I'm definitely down.
I won't do this often but A's outfit was on point that night too so I thought I'd include it:
top: Tkay Maidza merch from Laneway, joggers: ASOS, shoes: Puma
Loveeee the graphics on the Tkay shirt, I appreciate when merchandise is actually well-designed and not just the artist's name/album cover on something. Also, I was pretty envious when A managed to snatch up the Puma Blaze of Glorys on sale on UO in his size because they look sick!!! 

So strange to be looking at these photos, I've cut my hair (yet again) and recolored it since, you might have seen a sneaky preview in my last post :3 It's actually so short now, crazy to think I was scared to cut it for so long because I love having short hair!

x

=('.')=

chloé

5 comments

  1. lovely kimono :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty <3 Love the kimono x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i've never seen anything like this before, the Kimono is so unique!

    lisa | lisaxbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely something different in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete